Saturday, September 13, 2008

Little Bean


Hey Buddy, you're napping right now and its 1pm on Sept 13th. You will be 6 months here in a few days and I can't believe how big you already are! You are over 20lbs and scooting all over the floor! You steal my heart with every smile and I love our alone times together... its rare that we get it. Today I'm just hanging out with you, Zaya and your daddy and we're enjoying a lazy Saturday. This morning I went into your room when I heard you rolling around and playing and when I walked in you gave me a HUGE open mouth smile (which is your BIG smile) and my heart melted and I just had to hold you SO close to me. I was hoping all the love in my heart would just pour over into you my sweet Bean.


You have already accomplished so much in your few months on this planet. You are eating 'solids' in mass quantity and I can't seem to keep you full! Anytime you see food or someone eating you just open your mouth as big as you can hoping that something will fly by and fall in:) You love to scoot along on the floor and get up on all fours and rock back and forth... its amazing how you can get around. I have a feeling you'll be crawling pretty soon here:) I'm proud of your many accomplishments! You have a sweet personality and you love to smile and laugh... usually at your sister.


Yesterday we went to let Zaya play with some pals and there was a little girl your age there and y'all had a big time... you have a friend:) Y'all will get to play a lot more this next year!


Well, know that I love you little man and I'll write you again soon. I hope these notes always remind you of how much your mommy loves you.

No comments: