Friday, September 19, 2008

I pretty much love everything about you:)

Hey Buddy,
Right now you're sleeping away but I'm thinking about how much I want to grab you out of bed and watch your sweet face as you sleep. I sneak into your room almost every night before I go to bed to watch you sleep. You are an amazing creature. Tonight you cried for a while before falling asleep and it is SO hard for me to hear you cry because you sound so desperate and it makes me sad that I can't make you happy. I mean, I try to pick you up and rock you but you just get even more irate! Gigi says you have a temper but I like to say that you're passionate:) I know you are/will be a man of passion because God chose you to be here, now for a reason and you will need passion for God and the things of the kingdom to go after your destiny. So keep up the passionate screaming my little one because one day that same passion will be used by God to lead you forward into great things!

This past week you have really started moving around... its so cute. When you first started scooting you could only go backwards but you have mastered forward motion at this point:) Today especially you have really begun to get up on your knees and move... i really think you're amazing. I believe your main desire for crawling is that you don't like being left behind and mobility is the only way to insure that it won't happen. If I leave the room for a moment to get Zaya some juice and she comes w/ me, you LOSE IT. I mean, passion pouring down your cheeks:) At first I thought you had really bad separation anxiety but I think you really just don't want to be left out and you want to keep up with your sis. Soon enough, my love, soon enough:) Just so you know, your sister LOVES you. When ever you read this I don't know what your relationship with her will look like but I hope it is similar to now. She will walk up to you and so gently rub your head and in a high voice say, "Hey Bean", and then she'll give you a kiss. Its adorable... you are loved. Oh and you love her something crazy too. No one can make you laugh like she does and when she is in the room you love watching all that she is doing... you're going to learn a lot from her!

Well, its off to bed for me little man. I will see you very soon... I can't wait!

No comments: